These terms of service govern all use of this website and products and services offered on this website. Whenever we use zsoft.store, we refer to the owners of this website.
zsoft.store reserves the right to deny and terminate access to the website and service at any time, at our sole discretion.
If you are affiliated with any of the following companies/organizations/entities:
BATTLESTATE GAMES LIMITED
Bohemia Interactive, A.S
You are not permitted to access zsoft.store site any further and must leave immediately.
By affiliated with, this means but is not limited to: Current employee, former employee, acting on their behalf, volunteer, former volunteer, offering services to, acquainted with, related to and/or representing.
You explicitly agree, in using this website or any service or product provided, that you shall not perform any conduct that may be unlawful, illegal, threatening, harmful, or abusive.
You may only use your acquire license(s) to zsoft.store's software on one computer. However, if that computer is replaced or changed and this causes an inability to use the account, a zsoft.store staff member will review your situation and allow access if it is deemed appropriate.
We reserve the right to deactivate or delete an account at any time for the following reasons:
- Sharing an account with another computer or user
- Chargeback, claim or dispute. If you open a dispute or a claim or do a chargeback through any of our payment services
- Misuse of an account. If it is deemed that you have tampered with our software or have tried to use it for purposes of which it was not intended.
- Abuse or misconduct. If you are abusive or do not conduct yourself as we deem appropriate.
- Breaking our community guidelines.
- Working for an opposite entity. If you work for an noted company under the Access section, or an company/organization/entity that works against zsoft.store
- You must understand English to use zsoft.store's service
- You may not register more than one(1) account at zsoft.store, unless permitted by the owner of zsoft.store
- You must be of legal age, in your country of residence
- You are fully responsible for your account security
- zsoft.store are not liable for any suspensions or terminations of any third-party websites or services
- If zsoft.store deems you have engaged in behavior, such as cracking, removing licensing system from zsoft.store's protected software, debugging or reverese engineering software without permission from zsoft.store
- You agree to not post any copyrighted material on our website, unless you are the sole owner of the copyrighted material
Violating these terms grants zsoft.store the full permission to terminate your access to zsoft.store's service and products
All purchases at zsoft.store's website, are virtual, non-refundable subscriptions for (but not limited) to zsoft.store's forum. Once you have downloaded or otherwise accessed our licensed software, you have received the full value of your purchase and will no longer be eligible for any return, refund or credit.
You may only ask the owner of zsoft.store for a refund
We honor any refund requests, we deem honorable. However, we do reserve the right to deny any refund at any time